TEMPORARY TATTOO APPLICATION
You will need: a wet washcloth or paper towel, a pair of scissors, and of course, your temporary tattoo.
- First make sure that your skin is clean and dry in the area you want to apply the tattoo, then you’re ready to begin.
- Begin by cutting out the tattoo that you want to apply.
- Remove the clear backing from the temporary tatoo and apply the design side to skin.
- Next, take your wet washcloth or paper towel and gently press down on the tattoo, ensuring every part of the design is saturated.
- Hold the design in place with slight pressure for 30-40 seconds.
- Then, remove the cloth, and gently lift one corner of the tattoo to make sure it has transferred onto the skin. If not, repeat the process. If so, gently remove the remainder of the tattoo’s paper backing.
- For best results, allow your temporary tattoo to dry for a few minutes after application. Once dry, your temporary tattoo is both soap and water resistant!
Enjoy your temporary tattoo!
TEMPORARY TATTOO REMOVAL
You will need: Either eye makeup remover wipes, or a cotton swab or soft cloth with baby oil, or rubbing alcohol. Temporary tattoos are designed to be soap and water resistant. So please do not be tempted to remove utilizing soap and water.
- First, take your cloth or saturate your swab with baby oil, or rubbing alcohol.
- Liberally apply the solution to your tattoo’s surface.
- For best results, allow the tattoo to soak for one minute.
- Then, gently massage the tattoo in a circular motion.
- Remember to be patient and to not scrub the tattoo.
- Repeat this process as necessary until the tattoo lifts easily and your skin is left clean and tattoo free.